Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Visit with Jenny


Me and Naomi.
Below is Amelia.
Even though we saw each other in California Jenny and her family were able to stop by and stay a night with us on their way back to Nebraska. I love the time that we are able to spend together even though it is always too short. My dream is to live closer one day. She and I have been the best of friends for 22 plus years and I am grateful to have her still in my life. She has been there through all the ups and downs. I am also so happy that our husbands get along so well. These friends have been such a great support through our disaffection with the LDS church and even made a special trip out last year to offer support. She has two darling girls and 3 terrific step-children who we missed seeing this trip. 

No comments: