Monday, June 20, 2016

California/St. George Trip

My baby bro finally tied the knot with a wonderful girl. I unfortunately didn't get many pictures because I was a bit busy hanging out with my uncle and keeping the peace between some family. Gotta love them! But I did enjoyed the visit with my uncle since I haven't seen him in forever. I am so proud of you Mark.   

Logan likes to meditate.
Logan and Anjalee. Our poor niece didn't feel to well while we were there. But she sure is cute.

 Swimming fun! Our niece Kyri and Aurora love spending time together, they have become best buds. 


We had fun swimming with cousin's in Cali and St. George. Thank goodness for hotel pools.
Cousin and  Aunt Annie pictures. 

This is how we chill in the hotel. Lots of video games being played. 








We had a beautiful day at the beach while we were in Cali. 

No comments: