I started off Mothers Day sleeping in and then we all went out for brunch. I love these 3 kiddos so much. They drive me crazy sometimes but most of the time they bring me great joy.
I'm wearing a pair of earrings Avery made at school. The kids also made a sweet card. Aurora wrote,"Love it when you clean for me. Sometimes I can't clean but I'm sorry. I hope your ok with that!!!! I love you." At least she is honest. This really made me laugh though.
After brunch we headed out for a hike. We hiked up to the waterfall near our house. I must say that Aurora was totally awesome on this hike and did not complain at all. We had a great time hiking and spending time together as a family. I am looking forward to many more hikes this summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment