Thursday, October 6, 2011

Logan is Potty Trained

He loves to give me the camera and say cheese.
After having Avery potty trained at 22 months and Aurora done at 23 months, I was a little disappointed in myself that I hadn't potty trained Logan before he turned 2. Potty training has always been a pretty positive and quick experience for me. Avery and Aurora were both potty trained in 2 weeks, which wasn't bad considering some other children I've seen. But luckily this time around my friend Andrea (Thanks Andrea) gave me a 3-Day Potty Training packet that she did with her 2 boys. And sure enough Logan was done in 3 days flat. He's becoming such a big boy.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, that's awesome! I didn't know you used the packet. Yay for Logan! Thanks for coming today.

Mommy to 4_littleindians said...

Wow! All three early that is awesome!