Today Aurora really wanted to wear her heart outfit to school. However, she decided to put a long sleeved shirt on underneath. I told her stripes don't really go with the hearts but she was convinced it matched because the purples were the same shades. I let here decide. Then when I picked her up she had her socks pulled up over her pants and her hood on. She looked really cute but silly. Whenever I want her to pose for a picture she always has to be doing something.
2 comments:
how cute! It totally goes together mom, that's the style these days! Reminds me of all the crazy outfits I would wear in a day. haha, remember that talk show you and Jen did with "the girl that changed her clothes many times a day" lol! good times!
I do remember that show. Those were fun times.
Post a Comment