

Last weekend we set off on another camping trip with our ward. We had a great time with all our ward members. That night Joseph went home to do our paper route and I camped with the kids. The next morning we woke up and enjoyed breakfast. Joseph called our friend to let us know he was on his way to come get us and jokingly said that there had been another wreck. James responded that he had heard about the wreck. I think Joseph thought he was playing along when James told him that there was a meat truck that had wrecked and that there was meat all over the road. Luckily the road hadn't been closed and he could still get through. It took him about an hour longer then it would have but he did make it. I hope the curse is broken next year when we set off to do some camping.
No comments:
Post a Comment